Bukit Daun Hotel and Resto

12:18 AM

It was really about loong loong time ago, and I even forgot to post about this. It was when I just visited my sister who was intern in Kediri. I don't really know too much about kediri yet, but the price range for food in here is so damnly C H E A P! You could buy siomay for only IDR 5 to 7 rather in Bali you should have to pay IDR 10-15 

Oh and I love siomay so much! #nooneask #akurapopo

We decided to had a lunch at Bukit Daun 
Bukit Daun actually is a hotel, so at first when my mom said the food price in here is so damnly cheap...




Not 

Gonna

Believe

Parents

Anymore


Usually when you going to hotel to eat you have to save money a lot
But my mom was right! it's surprisingly cheap!
The price range starts from IDR 14 to apprx IDR 100 for the import steak
Kediri is so damnly cheap! 




This one is what my mom order, capcay special that is cost apprx IDR 35









The soup Small for IDR 16 and Medium for IDR 31 i don't know what size it is but let's hope that this one is small








I forgot how much for the steak, this one is imported but the taste is just normal. I think the price apprx IDR 70
































And the banana split for IDR 14, looking at this ice cream makes me so girly

The place is outdoor and cozy, but that time the hotel had a wedding ceremony so it's a bit noisy. The hotel looks nice and quiet, I think it's good for family to had a quality time in here

That's the only think i could remember, oh and my english gettin more worse and worse
i hope you could understand what i mean!




Bukit Daun Hotel & Resort
Jl. Argowilis No.777 Semen
Kediri - Jawa Timur
Phone  : +62 354 772000 - 774997
Fax      : +62 354 774998
www.bukit-daun.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram