Sunday morning flour is falling

7:36 AM

It happened on Sunday 26th, but I forgot what I have to say. Color run is a new event this year that I've ever heard of. But actually, it's already happened in the year 2011. This event has a purpose to promote healthiness and happiness in the community by doing a paint race. 
I must admit that this event looks fun to me and I really can't wait to join.

Then after my friends said that there is Bali color run project that will be held on Renon, I'm so happy! 









Of course, I never joined any event before, after two years in Bali I guess this is the first time I ever blogged about some event. *excited* 

There were almost thirteen thousand people that joined in this event, thirteen thousand! 
At first, there are so many things I had to think about before I joined this event, it is because of my ochlophobia that made me have to think. How if I got panic in the crowd?
Should I cancel? 

But I don't wanna cancel! What will you do after that?
sleeping at home eating too much snack then seeing your friends joining some event on social media?
That would be the most envious thing as a youth lol so drama. 

After all, I did not cancel!







What were the lovely things that I see in Renon on Sunday Morning is you could see people free activities. I saw the children furnishing their bike like I did when I'm still in Elementary school which is a really nostalgic moment 

I'm actually never woke up really early on Sunday so I just happy that i could see Renon in the morning







aaaaand i found Hare Krishna belief, doing some morning ritual (?)
actually, I really don't know much about this. I never know that before I'm still living in Surabaya. I had a friend that has Hare Krishna's belief but I haven't asked about it. But I found some about International society in wiki 







Okay back to color run, after walking at least 3-4km we're going to the stage and it's CROWDEAD
this time I really panic, but luckily my friend accompany me and when I got panic I just silently lean on her. I think I'm already in the crowded for approx 2 hours and I think I can't breathe anymore






It was really scary yet It's fun! #anakgalau
The event actually was not like I saw in my expectation at all, especially when people just walking

So "color run" 


I would rather say  



"color walk" lol 


 😒


(Actually, if it's really color run I might be slacking off in the back since i can't run) #burntheauthor







But as long we enjoyed it with friends everything will be fun #ceileh #gayabet
Is there your city held the color run project also? How fun it is?







And I would miss so many great moments if I do not wake up early!


have a good outing!
ikkeru

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram