Why Gardin is really good for a couple

3:15 PM

Gardin Bistro and Patisserie located in Jl, Petitenget No. 166, Seminyak has been quite famous in my ear lately. The name Gardin is from an old french that has a meaning of "garden". That makes this place looks like a garden




The place is kinda small in the front, It does not have too much space for the parking area. But they already have a valet service!





You could see a small garden before you go in, just wondering how it looks at night
 and when you going in, the host will ready to greet youhappy01
Gardin looks like a little castle by me, the place is kinda dark so I can't take the photos perfectly.






When you see this glasshouse, you may say that this photo is from 360 but I could give you a guarantee that this photo is no editing! 

This place is really favorite! I even can't sit there because I haven't made a reservation. 
It is best for the couple that wanted to see the sky at night (usually rooftop dating is cool but I never think about this one) 
And maybe just maybe you could see a shooting star in here or maybe the full moon, eclipse, new moon, breaking dawn #eh
But just be careful when you going to see on a full moon! well, if you don't want your boys or girls changes to werewolf lol 

Okay, i'm so un-romantic #deritajomblo 
After you get how beautiful the place is what do you think about the food?






I'm ordering Caesar salad and sandwich, I forgot how much it is but it's okay
The price starts from IDR 50 to IDR 250
I kinda shocked by the beverage. It's a bit pricey, I'm ordering a teapot for IDR 45
just don't forget about the tax and service charge! you don't wanna had a beautiful date but ended being a dishwasher right?







This is what I could say about gardin! it has a beautiful surrounding, they had a dessert as wellheart04
They serve me really kind, maybe too kind. They already stand on the door next to me and watch us eat. After I already ended my lunch they come over me to clear our plates. I know they wanted to give a great service. But it looks funny to me sorry. Maybe I'm too jomblo enough #mongpo



I just had an expensive lunch, and I can't sit in the glass-room. But the food was okay to me, have a good day!

There are a dozen views about everything until you know the answer. Then there's never more than one - C.S. Lewis, That Hideous Strength




Happy outing!
eru

Gardin Bistro and Patisserie Bali 
Jl. Petitenget No.106
Seminyak, Bali Indonesia 80361
Monday-Sunday 11:00 AM - 01:00 AM
Phone  : +62 361 8499799
E-mail : gardin@allin.co.id






You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram