I'm eating well at eatwell Seminyak today, HBU?

1:03 AM

Last week I went to eatwell, Eatwell has been in my mind since my friends always talking about it. Made me curious, I've never went to holycow so i'm just review it from the point of me.

Eatwell location is on Seminyak, located exactly in the right if you're going from Kuta
At first when I saw the decoration was not same like i saw in Trip advisor (yaiyalah liatnya tahun 2012 kesananya tahun 2014)
For me, the place is really small. If you went here on holiday maybe you should reserve so you won't have to wait. It was not really crowded, but after 8 pm the place was splendidly crowded. 







Eatwell has known as the place that offers a great selection of quality steaks, the steak was in big portion and really juicy. Not only servings steaks, they also have Burgers or even Sandwiches for breakfast. 

The place was quite simple, and it's best to had dinner in here. SERIOUSLY I tell you why








The first one, when I saw the meat in the fridge (near the window) was totally fresh and juicy. I could tell it. The price were affordable and it's rare to buy something good but affordable in Seminyak or Kuta. The price started from IDR 50 to 180

The most famous dishes in the review was the pork chops, but don't worry they also have chicken and beef if you doesn't eat pork and it also taste good.

Of course if you're does not know what to order, feel free to ask the staff! They were really happy to give you the chef's recommendationcatface









This one is from breakfast menu, Beef Sandwich for IDR 50, I always though that Breakfast menu COULD NOT be ordered if it's not in breakfast time, but I was wrong =D

The meat was TOTALY juicy and... like a meat hahaha idk how to describe it. When you're ordering this sandwich, you'll be asked with the waiter does you want baguette, ciabata or just a normal sandwich for the bread. I asked ciabata for ithappy01

I was wondering how's the pork chops taste. But I'll be back later to giving the pork review, just give me a time for reviewing another place!









Grilled Chicken for IDR 65, you could change the fries into potato gratin or mashed potato. If you wanted to buy it separated it cost approximately IDR 15

The grilled chicken was really in a big portion, the taste was enough for me. But I prefer taste the pork or the meat.







I feel pleased, I spend IDR 200 for two person. It's included 10% Tax and 5% Service. Food and scale are really one of the most biggest enemies for me lol. Eatwell was a great place with great portion and great quality of meat. I was quite full and eating really well that day. HBU?

Everything is a party, if you feel happyhappy02

Soo, Happy meat party!
ikkel



Eat Well Bali
Jl. Raya Basangkara No. 36, Seminyak
Kuta, Bali
Indonesia
Monday-Sunday      :  12:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Phone                    :  +62 361 737 745
twitter : https://twitter.com/eatwellbali

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram