[Review] Etude Fresh cherry tint

12:28 AM

Still at my previous review about Eyebrow mascara from Etude, I'm gonna review about etude's liptint. I don't really know about liptint, I know it from my friends that keeps talking about 'tint' things. I bought it because i think it looks like lipgloss becase they give it a gloss and shine on your lips. So I made my own conclusion: Liptint provides more collor than gloss but more lightly than a lipstick. This is why I moving on from my lipgloss.










I know some of you might understand what is this, so I'm going to make a short review.

btw the box quite fancy ya :D #salahfokus










My first impression of Etude was like "OH I FEEL LIKE A GIRLS" wtf
you know, everything in here was so pink and girlish. But for being the true women I have to get used to it lololo

There are so many liptint in the Etude but I think this one is the famous one
You could smell like cherry because the name is cherry lol






Left is the PK001 Cherry pink and Right is OR201 Cherry Peach, I thought because it looks so natural It might be not long lasting so i tried to swipe it 

It surprisingly stays :O
but not for the Cherry peach









I used the Cherry peach in this picture but I don't looks like i didn't wear any. It just feels natural and shiny. I love something natural, I could use the cherry peach when I'm going out without makeup.










The cherry peach is quite bright, you should consider first with your skintone before buying
My skins are bit galau :D sometimes it turns dark sometims it turns bright wtf I look like alien









And I put a little comment about this product:

PROS:
*Fancy packaging like IGGY's song
*The color blend naturally and shiny, it's good for everyday use than using lipstick.
*it does not irritate my lips because it's glossy and smell likes cherry

CONS:
*Even thougt i said that the color stays, it does not stays for an hour 
(because I keep eating or drinking) So you might going to use it on and on 
*Don't buy this if you loves more bold like lipstick!


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hi dear! Very interesting post, Great blog!
    Would you like to follow each other via gfc? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back, Thank you.
    xoxo
    Diana
    www.chaneldea.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review. The colour suits you very much.
    Would you like to follow each other GFC/Bloglovin/G+?
    http://www.icynosure.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the colour looks great, very subtle :D i actually prefer colours that are not as bold as lipstick ^-^

    Lydia
    www.dinosaursarejjang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love how natural the colors is but it hardly stay for a long time so I keep use and use it -.-

      Delete

Instagram Follow on Instagram