Hello, I'm in Helo Cafe!

3:40 PM







Yeap after 1-2 weeks of my diet plans now this week i gained a lot since of fried finger accident. I kinda lazy to cook something also my friend keep asking me to hang out so my life is now back with full of food. Last week I went to Helo Cafe by Bapak Bakery, the place was really small in the outside it even only have a little space for a parking lot.










But when you're inside, it feels like home. The design is good but it still small though. They plays an updated music everyday. They also serve a big rack of books in this place. 

if you kinda curious about why the name bapak bakery I think it's because the founder of this cafe is the one who has bapak bakery in kerobokan









So this is the special drinks on that week and also the menu for the food. They only have 3 main course, but don't worry they also have cakes if you doesn't want to eat main course.  

Sadly it's still early in the morning and they haven't served their cakes yet. What i could saw on that day was only cheesecake and donuts. Maybe if you went here at noon they would already put it into the display cakes.





















Black Cock Burger for IDR 25. It's actually my first time for eating a black burger. I thought that the taste would be different but it isn't! it's just like a normal burger but the buns was kinda hard. But I think I love it. There're chickens inside and it's good. I think the price are reasonable with the looks. This one is the cheapest black burger that I ever know. Usually it cost approximately from IDR 40. This one is not served with fries. But still IDR 25 is a good price.











And this is donut for IDR 10, it doesn't looks like..... instagramable.
but the dough is good, not too sweet just like what i want. Think to eat this like eating a burger. If I went back to this place again I would like to eat their donuts. happy02









Creepy cat.. Oh and behind is the book that we're going to read but we ended up chatting lol so we didn't read books.






Music + books+wifi+coffee+Snacks


It's awesome to get them all isn't it?scissors
this place also near from Udayana University and other school, they also have air conditioner so while people were feeling hot in the outside i'm enjoying do my assignment with my latte.





The left one is Green tea Latte and the right one is Cappuccino. Cost IDR 19 for each cup, my friend said that the cappuccino isn't taste same like what she had last time. But it's still good kok, we really had a great afternoon date. They also have free-wifi in here!
 no tax on my receipt so it's already included tax! 

pretty recommend this place for hangout with friend
ikkeru


Helo Cafe by Bapak Bakery
Jl. Sudirman 19
Denpasar, Bali
Indonesia
Monday-Sunday      :  11:00 AM - 10:00 PM


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. OMG your I love the feel you give your photography! <3

    Love always,
    www.loyaltofashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram Follow on Instagram