Red Flirts Fashion Show 2015 at Beachwalk

10:48 PM

So last weekend the fashonista addict in Bali were coming to this event to see 16 fashion brand that was held on saturday-sunday, 28th February - 1st March 2015 started from 6:00 PM at the Fountain Stage. And if you heard this from me now, yep you're too late muahahaha *evil laughs*

I came to see the event and this is my first time attending some fashion show hehe. I didn't wearing any good cloth so i kinda amazed with the people who wearing some good clothes while I just looks like a cleaning service who's still on her duty lololo

But seriously guys, i don't know anything about fashion things. This is why i never took a full picture of me because I always wearing a dirty t-shirt lol *sobbing*












So we got a little snack from Lazia, which I really like it! I could have eat so much that day and didn't noticing that the peole were staring at me for ruining the event
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
nah i didn't do that, i don't wanna ended being a famous eater lol










There are 12 Brands that already participated on Sunday:
  • Topshop
  • Topman
  • Universo
  • gaudi
  • The one
  • Seafolly
  • Gaudi
  • The one
  • Oakley
  • Anton&Co
  • Nautica
  • Lacoste



I sometimes bought some stuff in Topshop and Gaudi so I really excited to see their new clothes.




'



Well Sorry for not getting any good shot, but it was interesting. Also there are so many brands that really looks good. I even ended up wanting to buy their stuff but I don't really think those will fit on me lol Don't wanna ended up drowning with the clothes because i'm really small T^T

I was ended watching for 3 hours straight and waiting for their doorprize and gues what!








Got a free tickets for staying in SwissBellinn Seminyak! woot woot
I actually got another ticket from beachwalk before this so I'm really happy with this!





Thank you very much Beachwalk Bali! gotta hear a lot of good news on you!
ikkeru



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram