Hakata Ikkosha Bali!

1:37 PM




First is marugame udon then hakata, i was hoping that yoshinoya and ikkudo ichi could open their store in here, this is not my first time for had a lunch in Hakata. The last time i went to hakata i think... it's been 7 months? 





This place located in Sunset Road, I don't know why but this place always crowdead which i always been in a waiting list every time i went here. I don't really like waiting for food but because we really excited to see

It's usually more crowded at night so I think it would be better if you went here in the afternoon but just avoid the lunch hour.

Oh and I think they're pretty crowded at night also. 






My friend ordering Buta Tamtam Ramen for IDR 64 and we only waited for approximately 5-10 minutes! That's quite fast for a busy restaurant. This tamtam is a ramen with 3 slices of chashu pork, 2 slices of boiled eggs, and sprinkled with sesame and sliced leeks. The red broth was thick, using the Hakata special broth and I think it's using a red oil so it's bit oily. I don't know why the name is tamtam. Anyone could guess it?

They said it's spicy but I think it's not too spicy. I don't really like too spicy so I think this spiciness is fit for me.










And for our superstar, Silver Pork Ramen for IDR 69. The ramen has a super thick broth, garnished with three chasu porks and the boiled egg. I really like this ramen but I always got stuffed before I eat them all because of their thick broth. Usually women avoid the thick broth but I like it (especially when i'm not on a date lol)






For you who really loves to eat spicy, you could put the chili and sambal that the waitress gave also the salt and pepper. But I love their original taste.






If you're getting tired with their ramen you could ordering gyoza or curry, psst they also have steak!
I haven't tried their curry and steak but people said that it's delicious. Maybe if i got tired with their ramen i'll try another one

Ikkery Ikkosha

Hakata Ikkousha Ramen
Jl. Sunset Road 225x
Kuta, Bali 
Indonesia
Monday-Saturday    :  10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Phone                         :  +62 361 8947 019


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Silver Pork Ramen look so yummy.
    I want to try it.

    Www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! but I think there will be so many good ramen in Korea, kinda jealous :(

      Delete
  2. I love this kind of soup! ^-^
    Kisses
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are great pictures and good food, maybe you fancy a F4F?
    or maybe someone else fancy a F4F? 'd freuene
    Greetings from Sümi =)

    www.heykasumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram Follow on Instagram