Quick post! Ayam geprek + beard papa's

7:40 PM

Hello!
This month is so exhausting! My assignment have not done yet and now i'm running away from them lol
I have a little business in surabaya for a couple days and will be back soon

My boyf (assignment) will be waiting at home lol
Before i'm heading to the airport i went to ayam geprek because i'm craving spicy chicken








But the taste aren't same like what i ordered last time, so disapointed :( 
It should be more spicier because i ordered 4 chilies (the last time i ordered 2) but now it doesn't taste spicy 

I think it's because the person who made the chicken are different person 
But the services are still good so i didn't complain too much!




And finally i got to buy this hehehe!
I really love beard papa's especially the greentea, i also asked the staff when the store will be closed and he said before 10 p.m
The last time i'm on flight i can't get beard papa's because it's already closed T.T

Bytheway it cos IDR 18 for each, bought two because i really like it ❤ 





I was not feeling good, my head hurts and all i want to do only vomited 
My hair are being longer and it really made my appearance really bad, i looked like a bum! Lol
Anyway i'm gonna catch my flight

See you in surabaya!
Ikkeru





You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Lovely pics dear! *-*
    Have a nice day!
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding Beard Papa's when I travel, green tea is my favourite flavour, even though I'm not a big fan of cream puffs, the shop logo is just too cute to ignore lol

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I love their logos on the first lol
      but their greentea puff taste good for me!

      Delete

Instagram Follow on Instagram