Frozen yogi

12:52 AM

I think Bali has hot weather lately which made me craving ice cream every day which made ice cream so boring. Well, I went to Ubud last week because I'm on a long holiday and decided to sleepover at my friend's house. It was awesome, I got enough sleep because Ubud is so silent and has good weather. It's not too cold not too hot either. After an awesome night, we decided to walk in Ubud. But because it's already noon, the weather became soososo hot so we went to Frozen Yogi 






This place is located in the main street of Ubud, right across the soccer field. This frozen yogurt is self-service and measured by weight so you could make your own experiment with your yogurt. I'm not artistic so my froyo looks lazy lololo





Okay so on the first you have to pick the cup for the yogurt and you could choose what flavor your yogurt is. I pick cookies and cream, plain, and mango. I like their cookies and cream!





And then you went to the toppings bar and pick what you want for toppings. I put ALL of them muhahaha
Nah, almost all of them. I hate their gummy bears, it's really hard so I can't chew it.




Paid it for approximately IDR 47 you have to consider how much do you want for the weight, my friends only have to pay approx IDR 35 because it's lighter. The staff are so nice to me and told me how to get the yogurt. If you need water, you could pick it in the place beside the yogurt cup for free!
Oh also what I really love with this place, they have wifi!

Have a good weekend!
ikkeru











You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love icecream too. And this one looks yummy.
    Www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram Follow on Instagram