last saturday night

11:46 PM

I'm so sorry for always wrote slowly, I think I should try writing a post like a diary lol. But i wonder there will be a person who'll read it wtf


I feel like pessimistic today! it's not a good month on this new year. Something was happen intensely and made me really sad, angry, and confused. I kinda feel alone but well I think every people also feel like that.
But currently I'm trying to be positive! because last year I never been on a positive vibes so in the end i felt miserable. It's also hard to be positive but I know it would bring more good!









Anyway, did you had a good saturday night?
I'm currently on Surabaya now! i went to LPDP Surabaya Edufair last thursday and I didn't do anything special on Surabaya, I was kinda lazy to go out because I just had many breakouts and allergy. I'm a person who's really lazy to covering my acne so in the end i'm thinking for not being sociable lol


so anyway II'll talk about my last week, I went to grand lucky with belbie. Lately she's my best partner in crime. We're so different with each other, SHE loves to talk a lot and I prefer to keep silent. But lately I think I became really talkative thanks to her :'D I keep talking from morning till night without taking any rest wtf.




This is the first time I did something on my hair and it looks neat lol but sadly it only last for 1 hours :'D



You should know that the price in Grand lucky was so freakingly cheap. I went to Papaya buying BBQ sauce for apprx IDR 60 but in Grand Lucky it cost IDR 30!!!!! wtf


I had a good bread, saw many cheap imported food, and had just became their member lol the it has photos on the member card and I look weird :P don't wanna tell you how it looks like because my face does not editted :P




After went to Grand Lucky i went to pasar grill in Natya Hotel. It's usually held every saturday and it only cost IDR 50! i'm so happy i could eat all you can eat grilled fish and chicken. Their ice and noodles are the best!



A photo posted by coffeeaddictbali (@coffeeaddictbali) on 


After that I went to my grandma's house and find a coffee shop that looks really crowded. It was on Jl. Nangka, the barista is really friendly to me. The place is really small though.







I ordered pot ice cream which it's and ice cream which is looks like a soil and worm and it's on a flower vase! looks so weird to eat that but it's good! the soil was a chocolate ice cream and the worm was from a jelly. i got extra strawberries lol



A video posted by Ikkel Sutedjo (@ikkelio) on



I had a really wonderful saturday night! and of course too much eating lol
gotta plan my diet so soon wtf



ikkel Yoshida, forever 17, single with 2 puppies

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram