What i've been doing this week

11:26 AM

If you're asking me what I've been doing this week,

I've been busy
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.










Playing final fantasy IX all night long since my pokemon go does not go well with my phone :(
sad yha












I was thinking about playing the final fantasy marathon since the last time I played it was when I don't know about English well. So I played ff IX first after that I went to VIII, VII, and so on 

FF IX is funny! I didn't know at all. Last time I know about FF IX was only the soundtrack lol

anyway I already finished disc 2 and I just made Vivi and Quina married lol










I guess Vivi becoming the victim lol







I'm sho sorry 

While I don't have so much to do lately I think I'm going to play it more often. I want to finish VII and VIII too since it's my childhood memories and I felt nostalgic.

I think it's not nostalgic, I was running from my adulthood lol



See you after I defeated Kuja!
-Ikkel-

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram