Indonesian snacks and drinks that i had lately

3:23 AM

It's August! I could see snow is everywhere in Bali
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But I LIED!
Bali almost raining every day which is the temperature turning down into 28degrees
So happpy but it's hot in the afternoon wtf
At least it does not too hot lah 

Lately, I found so many colorful snacks in the supermarket near my house. It is delightful to see new and cute products. Also, they have green tea KitKat and pocky green tea which I should not have to go to japan anymore or paying lots of money for the shipping lol

But anyways these 4 were the snacks and drink that I bought lately






#1
Allure Green Tea Latte

I don't know why I never had good matcha on the bottle. It just different and I prefer to buy the sachet one. 





#2 KitKat Chunky Cookies and Cream

Yup finally after seeing Kinds of Kitkat on Snapchat, I think I should be grateful that KitKat has many flavors too in here. Especially when they have Matcha flavor

Can't tell if it's like cookies and cream but I like it!









#3 Indomilk Pisang a.k.a Banana Milk

I usually bought imported banana milk and it cost sooooo expensive
I'm so happy that I could get this for a cheaper one and the taste is like banana milk

What I really hate about it is because it's only available in Indomart and it's always gone to fast :(
I also going to Jimbaran (which it's so far) only for searching this banana milk wtf







#4 Yen Yen Liang Teh

No, I don't like this, seriously
Weird taste for me and too sweet. I just can't. I'm so sorry







#5 Indomie Bite Mie

Taste like Childhood Memories and yes too much MSG




#6 U.F.O Spicy Mayo

Creative DIY instant Noodles, But can't tell if I like it so much. 
Still in love with indomie. You know I'm half French and half Indonesian also, so... #lol





#7 Nu Teh Tarik

What can I say? I love both the tastes and looks. It's actually the same as their milk tea though.

Btw I kinda curious what people usually said about this product. At first, I called it just Nu and then I moved on to Nyuyu. What about you guys? What if it's called Nuyu, Niu, Nuu, or Nii wtf don't mind






Still doing some kind of Balinese Ceremony that I never had in Surabaya






See ya next week!
Ikkelio ft buta man lololol







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram