from Bad Connection with Love

7:46 AM

If you’re asking where I was this week, I went to Surabaya met up with my friends. But somehow Mrs. Lord coming to Indonesia so I have to buy the ticket to Bali ASAP. Unfortunately, the ticket’s price so high so I have to buy the lowest (which it’s still expensive huhu) 









I went to Siola for taking photos with Cece Koko and golden girl for a photoshoot. (I’m the one who picks the lights) it was fun but embarrassing (don’t ask me why)
Anyway met up with them are the happiest thing of my life





Trying Surabaya’s café but it turns out I’m broke after buying tickets and random food. Since I traveled to Surabaya I have to watch suicide squad in Surabaya since it's cheaper and I can buy more popcorn lol






The next day I met up with my longtime friend that I’ve never met for 9 years long. We shared a good story! Missed her so much 













I had a good 3 days holiday after all













But today is worst. I had to wait on the airplane for over 2 hours and delayed. My phone freezing, canceling my friend appointment, feeling sick because people beside me vomited four times and of course weather so hot made me feel angry with the people beside me

But just because of that doesn’t mean I got the worst day ever. This is what I got on a bright side:


1.  I got 2 beard papa for lunch which the éclair so good!
2.  It’s funny to be angry with Siri only for calling my friend (my phone is in English mode and I have a Bahasa accent which it’s weird lol)
3. Why I count how many times people beside me vomiting? Lol I feel crazy
4.  I reschedule my appointment with my friend tomorrow, which I hope I’ll get good times tomorrow


Wishing I won’t get crazy just because today is just too much for me. And of course, I hope tomorrow will get better again
And blabbing too much is not really good after all. Just wanna tell you what happens! Oh and of course I wrote this on my way home, searching for random wifi lol





From Bad connection with love, ikkelioyoyoyo

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram