it's been a while!

1:16 AM

it's been a while not posted anything in here, I missed blogging


Lately, I've been not in a good shape. Both mind and body, but lately I've been trying to change my shit life. I've been trying to be more productive and thinking positively

I'm not really an open person, well I have tried too












But now I feel better than before, 
not getting any makeup on because I just want to get my confidence back
I'm doing sports, yoga, study more, and being positive. I'm grateful that I still have friends that always help me and listen to me even though I never tell me what was the problem is

but somehow, it's not easy.
I might be going back into the old me which it's totally scary and crazy
but well, I have to try

anyway, what should I do? I think I got K-POP fever and now I have a next year plan: going to Korea lol 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram