a month has passed

10:59 PM

Oh sorry if I'm blabbing. Good things happened on January


Actually, not too sure whether should i say good things or bad things. Since this things has an impact to my future. I'm happy now but i don't know what will happen next. I am currently drunk of something that will bites me someday. Living in a dream where I don't know when i'll be awaken and felt astonished since my dreams doesn't come to me anymore. I don't know i feel like i'm getting back to my own game again. 

Oh i can't wait for April I guess, i really can't wait. I hope everything will get better in this year. I always scared about what will happen to me in the future but oh well if I kept being like this, i won't move on and do a good decisions. 

I'm so grateful to all of my friends and my family who loves me most, I'm really sorry for always living in secretly. I'm always no good with my emotions and feelings. Writing has been my first choice to show off my feelings but well, it's only happens in Diary. What about blog? I keep writing and erasing the sentences even though no one would like to read it lol
But i'm gonna blab as long as I want since my english becoming much worse day by day. I'm also living in Indonesia which i rarely used my english.








moving on, it's always raining in Bali. My front house was on flood yesterday #balilife Not a good month for hang out because it's windy and i just read the news about the trees were toppled. 
I don't like wet but i love the weather, which it's cold.



I went to Papaya with my cousin and bought salmon nigiri, hosomaki, and california roll. I don't recommend the hosomaki roll because me and my cousin doesn't like it. Tuna in Hosomaki doesn't taste like fresh so we don't like it.







Nothing special in this day though, I'm only studying, eating, and just smell my dog's fart. Ew

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram