leave

4:52 PM

I met you when I was still using my backpack to go

We laughed together like there are no problems in our life

We Shared, We fought, We Laughed, We got Mad together

I was not ready, I was not prepared


Your love is like a glass

it could break anytime

Your love looked in transparency

as it could fade anytime


I received the glass yet you break it by yourself

you told me promises then you crushed me

as there is no other options

you left as you feel crushed


You think about yourself first

then it's up to me

you broke me so many times

and told me I'm the reason 


You take me high

and you drowned me after all

I never told you reasons

But you told me so many reasons

As you're the one who controls me to


there are two hopes, but you made it for yourself

You are the strongest one

So you left with pride on your face

and crushed someone's hopes

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram