Yakiniku sama sama

2:15 AM

Have you heard about sama-sama before? when surabaya has cocari as the cheapest yakiniku in Surabaya, you have sama-sama in Bali.

This place located in Jalan By Pass Ngurah Rai on the second floor. To be honest it's really far from my house, Denpasar. But I don't know why I really love this place lol.

Btw, before you go upstairs you could take a picture with the interior because the interior looks great










I always make a reservation before going to this place since this place was usually fully booked but I usually saw so many empty seats at night so I guess it's not really crowded at night. But I think making a reservation is the best choice or you might want to go from Denpasar and found out that the place is fully booked. Bummer 

But no worries, they have Ramen Takabashi downstairs if you want to change your choice that soon.






This is what I got for ordering Paket promo:

rice
kimchi
salad
edamame
sushi
beef, chicken, pork
sausage
ice cream

and also you could order many kinds of drinks (already included on the set) such as mineral water, orange juice, tea, soft drink, and green tea.

I usually order orange juice and mineral water hehe
btw the staff were friendly! 
so don't mind to ask something from them. as long it's not an offensive one wtf






Paid it for approx IDR 138 after tax and services. This place is the cheapest place for all you can eat yakiniku in Bali! and I hope I could get another cheap all you can eat again lol


ikkel yoo





Yakiniku Sama-Sama
Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai No. 128
Kuta Selatan, Bali
Indonesia
Monday-Sunday      :  11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Phone                    :  +62 361 4735 949


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram