Natya Hotel Experience

10:51 PM


Last Wednesday I had a blogger invitation from markom divisions named tya at Natya Hotel. This hotel is really good for someone who has an early flight since this hotel is located in By Pass Ngurah Rai Bali. I usually took approximately 45 minutes to the airport, but since this place is near I think it only took 15 minutes if you do not get heavy traffic. The place is really near from Mall Bali Galeria where you could find the first H&M store in Bali which it's my favorite place to buy clothes  ❤  ❤ #peopledonotcareanyway













Before I went to my room I got a complimentary drink served with pia from Pia Agung. I got cheese pie and Tiramisu flavor. I prefer cheese pie since I don't really like sweet and Tiramisu flavor is just too sweet on my tongue. I really wish I could get more. I really mind it lololol.


After I got my room the kind and friendly bellboy accompany me to my room, telling me about the information about the hotel. 










If I should describe the room..

The room It's not too wide but not too narrow is enough for me to walk around and did not get cramped. I'm so happy that the bed was seriously fluffy. When I got tired of the heavy traffic I just have to come back to my room and sleep 








The bathroom was also nice and clean but i guess it's a bit empty? But I don't care at all since what I need is the cleanliness. 

If you're asking about the amenities...











When you saw on the desk below the sink you'll find a hairdryer, 2 cups, 2 toothbrushes, a sanitary bag, and a shower cap.

I really love a hotel that provides a hairdryer because it's a must lol. There is some hotel that does not provide hairdryer but there is some hotel that provides it but you have to ask it first which I really lazy to call the room service.







Usually, there is some third-star hotel that does not provide you electric kettles with coffee and tea. Here I got the same price but with better quality. Choooo Happy ❤❤❤



What I really don't like about it is that the aircon was not in a good operation. But after I complained, they finally fixed it.

MISSION SOLVED!







Btw, did I said that they have minimart? If I haven't they provide 24-hour minimart! Doesn't have to go far away for buying snacks anyway.

But you should care about your stomach much since you won't stop buying so many snacks when you want to lol.

btw, they also have a swimming pool and meeting room but i don't use it since I'm not an office worker and I can't swim. D:
Bummer







About the breakfast, they have 2 kinds of rice: fried rice and normal white rice a.k.a nasi putih. They serve fried banana and fried yam which it's the first time I ever found it on the breakfast menu. Btw what I mean about the western menu: slices of bread, kinds of egg, and cereal. I prefer the sausage with Bangkok sauce. My fav! 

I'm actually hoping that they serve natys fried noodle. I'm a big fan of their fried noodle :(






Overall, having a great service in a third-star hotel is wonderful. The amenities, facilities, how were the people on the hotel acted. It was a pleasant experience. Except for the aircon. But it doesn't matter after they fixed it fastly lol.

I had a really good sleep at the hotel. The wifi signal is not bad also. Thanks to miss Tya that I could have a good experience in this hotel.


xx Ikkel

















You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. RESORTS IN KUMARAKOM
    At the Zuri Kumarakom, experience everything from the colourful local culture, the mouth-watering local cuisine and the rich repository of flora and fauna found here, while surrounded by luxury. The Maya Spa, Zuri’s very own spa chain gives you the chance to pamper yourself with a wide variety of spa treatments that will leave you glowing both inside and outside.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram Follow on Instagram