[Review] debut! Etude Color My Brows Mascara

6:25 PM

Because this is my first time for writing the review, It's a bit alay ya. But later i'm gonna write it like a normal beauty blogger ^^

Someone always said, be a proper women and you may found the happiness
I feel like yay finaly I looks like a women now
But of course I won't stop reviewing about food because I love eating :P


Last week i bought so many etude products and my friends asked to tell me how was the etude is. I'm not a big fan with etude actually, but because I saw the korean girls is really pretty...

I thought maybe someday I'm going to be like her if I bought Etude. 

Maybe next year or maybe till I die wtf :D








#1

I bought this eyebrow mascara because i'm not pro with eyebrow and I think this one looks simple to be used. At first I thought this one was for eyelashes but I was tiputipu. 






#2

How to use this product?
Just gently stroke the mascara all you wanted, but don't too much if you don't want to cosplaying shinchan. This mascara was really pigmented mascara but if you put it gently your eyebrow could look natural.






















#3

What da ya think? left is the one with the mascara and the right was the normal one. I love this product and I recommended this eyebrow mascara to you. That one I put the mascara boldly so the eyebrow is a bit bold also. 








#4

If you wanted the natural one just put it gently and lightly^^
Etude is now available in every store in Indonesia so it might be easy to buy
I bought it in the Etude Kuta

Even though I didn't looks like Korean at least I'm still like Indonesian lah ya T.T





   
#5

Now I tell you what's the Pros and Cons of this product from my point of view 

PROS:

* The color is long lasting and waterproof, so you don't have to waste your mascara
*My eyebrow looks natural and didn't look like I wore the mascara (but it's still because the effect) People may still thinking you wore one but not too bold la I mean
*Easy to wear, because i'm a newbie

CONS:

* I think this mascara should be wear by the person that has a thick eyebrow so the result will be satisfied
*The mascara on the bottle could dry easily, so it may quicly empty because dry


So how was the review? I hope you enjoy my first review happy02
ikkeru





You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. sounds like a really useful product :D

    btw, i linked you a few posts about korean food under your comment on my blog, if you want to read them ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried their gel liner and it's also dry easily :(
    And now this mascara is drying quickly too. I hope they'll improve their product
    Have a good day

    Angel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I never thought that the gel liner also dry easily D:
      Have a good day Angel!

      Delete

Instagram Follow on Instagram