Marugame Udon has been arrived in Galeria Bali!

1:32 AM


Dear Balinese people,
especially my friends that annoyed with my Japanese fetish


I always terrorizing you with some japanese food before, and I'm not feeling sorry about that.
Speaking about japanese food, I always talking about ramen in class, in the car, in the library, in the basecamp, in the social media, in the toilet. I know you're annoyed, but luckily I already moving on! 


yay! finally! ikkel you're moving on! You might be proud of me!
Now i'm interested with Udon instead!

...................


Hahahahah, I always talking about ramen this ramen that. But i've NEVER talk about udon so rest assured gaees bleah





#1


I just went to the new place in Galeria, Marugame Udon (even though it's already open long time ago) I never thought that Marugame Udon finnaly opens in Bali. I always wanted to go to Marugame Udon in Surabaya but i've never went there so I'm really happy for this.






#2


For you that does not know what's Marugame Udon is, It's a Japanese Restaurant that serving Udon as their specialty. Udon are thick plain noodles that made from white flour, served in dashi broth. It's my first time went here so I'm a bit confuse what to do first. You could see the model in front of the store first to choose what you want.







#3


This said that we should order there, but i don't see any waitress .. #salahfokus #gagalpaham









#3

This restaurant is looks like a fast food restaurant, you queuing in line and choosing for what you want and then you get served. This style  made you get the food really quickly without waiting the cooking process. You can select the menu from the board above you






\


#4



It is crowdead allday












#5

This is Kake Udon for IDR 33, What should I say with this Udon? I just lavvvv it
The taste was same like I taste in Japan, and it's not really expensive (if you spend it without the tempura). People who doesn't like spicy or strong food might be interested to taste Udon. The taste of the soup is subtle but it's delicious. I've never found the good place of Udon in Indonesia, but I think i just landed into the right place.

If you wanted spicy you could going to the additional bar that provide leeks, tempura crubs, and of course sliced chili! You also can refill your Ocha in the additional bar (the Ocha cost approximately IDR 10)










#6


The Tempura menu, started from IDR 8, I just love the skewer 

by the way, Kake udon, Beef Curry Udon, and Tori baitang Udon are the most favorite udon in this place. Oh and also Zaru udon are good. I thought cold udon are a bit weird but i love it! I feel like i'm Japanese lol









#7

Kitsune Udon are the most favorite udon for me, I don't know why the name is Kitsune (fox) but this udon is available for the vegetarians, Happy right?


What? Didn't like udon? You could buy the rice menu! why so ribet? bleah


One of my favorite thing in this place was the restaurant was made the udon like I eat in Japan, so whenever i got homesick I could going in here again. and I won't spending too much money for going to Japan for Udon lol. yoU DON know how happy I am.

I don't think you're satisfied with this but at least now I know the place to eat Udon in Balihappy01

Sincerely,
Ikkeru

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram