Nasi Pedas "Ibu Anik"

3:38 PM

What do you want to eat when you arrived in Bali?

It might be Babi Guling, Betutu, Lawar, or maybe
Nasi Pedas?
Have you try nasi pedas?


Whenever my friends came to Bali they always asking about nasi pedas this or nasi pedas that, and i'm so curious about nasi pedas. To be honest I never went to Nasi pedas before, that's why I want to post this place. For them (my friends) eating nasi pedas is the most important things to do in Bali. 


and finally I got invited to taste nasi pedas with my friends last week. Nasi Pedas already popular since 3-4 years ago, and the most famous place that serve Nasi Pedas is "Nasi Pedas bu Andika" that is located near Kuta. My friends said that bu Andika was so expensive so we taste in another place. Not too far from Joger, 






we finally went to Nasi Pedas Ibu Anik that located in Kuta Market. This nasi pedas might be different like Ibu Andika (I don't quite sure because I never went there) but I think they have the same procedure when you order.








There are no price list, that's makes you have to think before ordering. You choose what you want to eat, my friend said that "kulit ayam" Crispy Chicken Skin is really delicious but it's already sold out. *sigh* 



I ordering tempeh kecap, noodles, ayam suir, kangkung, and perkedel for IDR 16 plus i bought 1 bottle of water for IDR 4. I thought nasi pedas is like everything in this food are spicy so I kinda afraid to eat. But actually, its just the sambal that is really spicy. Nasi Pedas for me is just like nasi campur, but has a strong taste for the sambal

This place is really crowdead all time, I could sense many people from Java loves to eat in this place (I know because of their accent but I don't know if they're stay here or just for holiday) The price are enough for me because it's a street food. How to choose your meal so it didn' cost expensive? It's simple, just make sure you didn't bought so many meat but vegetables. don't order it too much!

Just because I only taste it in here does not mean that Bali does not have any great nasi Pedas. You could explore it by yourself! But it must be good if you ask the price first

xxx
ikkeru



















You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hello dear ^-^ I found your blog thanks to Liebster Award and I LOVE it! *-*
    Your photos are so beautiful and your posts a pleasure to read!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog!
    I really want to keep in touch
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Instagram Follow on Instagram