Ultimo Seminyak

12:46 PM

Actually even though I really really love to eat and hanging out with some friends, i've never been searching for a random place before. I usually went to one place and I might be back for other day.
This statement are so wrong, Since there's so many best place to hanging out in Bali I think it's best to searching a new place to spending the time. Time is really short for founding something new! In the end even though you're going to finding place in the faraway land you might be back to where you'll born at last







So whenever I'm going to find the best place to hang out, I might going back to where I had first. #randomquotes #thisissobitchy #butidon'tcare #enaknoaelah


This day was taken before new year, that night me and friends decided for going to allyoucaneat korean bbq but because we're already had too much breakfast and lunch we decided for not eating allyoucaneat (i'm a heavy eater but i can't eat too much for a short time)






It was my friend birthday and we went to Ultimo restaurant that placed in Seminyak, Kuta. I'm really sorry with the low quality of the picture I can't took a better picture without light lol
while we're waiting for the main dishes, we got appetizer such as bread and stick bread.






we ordering raviolli, dory, steak and something i don't know but it looks like cordon bleu. I just lost the receipt so i can't tell you how much

but if you're gonna on a date, it's approximately IDR 150 for one person, and the main course food started from IDR 60

I spend IDR 470 for three person





bytheway, merry christmas and happy new year! let me give you a warm greetings (even though Chrismas a lil bit late)

Let's started a new year now!
ikkeru



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram