Dedicate to my virtual friends

9:30 AM

Carol Nelson said to the universe, "Christmas is a time when you get homesick, even when you're home"

you get homesick even at home, how about me that did not going home at all?
December is the most bored month this year. It's christmas but i can not going back to surabaya due of my clumsiness for not made a great schedule this month


At first I though this gonna be the most worse christmas eva


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But I was wrong! 
I met my friends that i haven't seen for a long time, they're usually really busy but now they're having a holiday in Bali which they have much free time to hang out











One of them, Ms. beverlyhills a.k.a ms. hills
I known her from my friend at first and we usually talk in virtual chat and never even thinking about meet before. We went to Sushi Tei and talking for 3 hours! 
She was really kind and perfect, we don't need pencitraan selfie instead we're doing gag selfie lololo

Maybe the waitress sudah lelah for looking at us 3 hours straight










We're talking too much and ordering too much sushi, there are another sushi that has not come yet. Don't forget the appetizer, we're so full that night.

We even talking about nonsense, and make up seriously this was the typical of gossip girls




special sushi tei's celebrating christmas!






Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful - Norman Vincent Peale

This is the most sweetest christmas eva. I didn't feel sad nor lonely, everything is so beautiful everywhere. Thank you Lord for sending me someone special this year.

Have yourself a merry little christmas
ikkeru

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram