Sakura is coming to Surabaya

12:33 AM

WHO SAYS SURABAYA HAS NO SAKURA?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nah it's not sakura, sorry for ruining your mood


Last month Tabebuia was blooming in Surabaya, I'm so excited with the photos even though i did not went to Surabaya last month. It's been a long time for not seeing Surabaya, but i will next month or maybe next day or next hour lol

It might not Sakura, but it has a same species with it! and it's all blooming in Surabaya
































Beauty eh?
I heard a rumor that you could doing a picnic under tabebuia in Bandung, It looks like spring!
My friend said that Tabebuia blooms around October-November,







The golden twinsy and cece got snap when doing selfie lol


I wish I could saw it with my bare eyes, but we'll see it together next year!
Ikkeru

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram