The Daily Sweet

2:59 PM

I must admit that this photos were taken long time ago. I must admit that i'm really lazy to upload the photos and I must admit that my phone's memory is being limited and I should post this photos and deleted it in my memory.









It was 3 month ago I think, the first time I went to daily sweet. DUDE IT WAS SO OLD, I knewwwwwwww crying

Daily sweet is a cafe that set sweet dessert like the name. The menu is good and not really expensive. The interior design was set like European style, which it's really popular in Surabaya lately. The place was set to make the woman felt pampered with the flower and colorful design. The place is suitable for the girls who wanted to have a tea or coffee. we often said it "ngopi cantik"

Because of the name, 'Daily Sweet' specialty is the desserts and cakes. But i don't really like sweet and I prefer to order the main course. But for you that love sweet things, this place will be perfect for you.














Like i said before, this place is decorated colorfully with lot of flower and knick knacks. The girls usually took a photos and admiring the flower very much and of course that girl was ME. It took a long time for me for a feminine photos lol

I'm really sorry for not ordering the dessert since the specialty in here are the desserts and cakes. But i really hope you could enjoy the "ngopi cantik"













I forgot what was the name of the spaghetti but the spaghetti start from IDR 40-50










Tuna Sandwich for IDR 47
it was same like typical sandwich pada umumnya lah ya










Egg Benedict for IDR 43, My friends said that this is the best egg benedict that she ever eaten in Surabaya. But, we will update more if we got another good egg benedict. 













The Daily Sweet Degustation for IDR 39, the chef said that this one was the recommended one. The cake was sweet and it's really good for you that loves sweet
But i don't think i could eat this one, I'm so sick with this tongue for can't eat something sweet

I wish i could eat something sweet like a normal girl lololol
but as long i can eat something delicious was the most happiest things in my life #tssssahhhh

Everything in here was so good, the place or even the food
but I prefer this place as the place that you should go with your friends. Especialy girls, because the decoration was soo cuteeeeeeeee
the most people usually prefers to ordering some cakes to eat
but for me who-can't-eat-sweet-because-of-her-shitty-tongue prefers to eat egg benedict
what? you didn't ask? okay sorry #akurapopo






happy holiday!
ikkeru



The Daily Sweet

Ruko Taman Gapura A1-A2 G-Walk
Surabaya, Jawa Timur 
Indonesia
Monday-Sunday      :  11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Phone                    :  +62 31 7406 919

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram