Waroeng Soerabi Bandoeng Kuta

8:00 PM



Selamat Bulan February! I never thought the day went fastly!
So after so long not eating Serabi and my friend wanted to know Serabi so much, we decided to go to Waroeng Soerabi Bandoeng that located in Jl. Dewi Sri. This place is my favorite place to eat Serabi.
Why? Because the waiter are really really nice to me (I usually annoys the waiter with my poor joke but he kept smiling and it was really interesting) I think almost all of the waiters are from Bandung so people from Bandung would like to eat here if they missed their accent (just opinion) 








I keep talking about Serabi and you might don't know what serabi is! Serabi or Surabi is a Indonesian traditional snacks that was from Bandung. There are 2 kinds of Serabi: "Serabi "Manis" and "Serabi Asin". Serabi manis, or maybe I could translate it Sweet Serabi that is serve by jam or something that taste sweet and Serabi asin or Salty Serabi, serve by something salty like egg or else. It's almost same like pancake isn't it? The people keep innovating the topping which is now you could saw ovomaltine serabi, sausage serabi, nutela serabi which it's really improving the eaters interest. 

Serabi asin looks really new to me and I don't think i'm going eat the salty one so I always ordering the sweet one. The most favorite serabi for me is Coklat Keju. I even had 2 kinds of complicated relationship with that. 


One is because our mutual feelings of the taste.


Second is Coklat Keju are my enemies, for making me fat...
I don't quite sure how much the calorie is, but i think it's approximately 200-300 cal, it looks like dinner 






This is the place where you have to order first, sometimes the waiter will allows you to order in the inside if you sit inside. They also sell spicy snacks!

The waiter in here are really really nice, i keep joking with them and they still responded it formally. (I'm such an evil :p)







This place is unique, they using a picture that discussed about Bandung and Serabi. I really love this place!


But, I don't think they have wifi because i keep trying and I didn't found it. Any help? :(
The price range in here are started from IDR 7-20

The special flavor such as toblerone ovomaltine etc started from IDR 28-50 I think

they have the menu on their facebook page! just open it 






Looks popular isn't it? Serabi Bandung is really popular in Bali lately (actually since I move here it's always popular) and I haven't found Serabi Bandung in Surabaya but my friend in Surabaya said that there are some Serabi Bandung in Surabaya but hard to find it. Maybe I'm gonna search it when I decided to going back.
people also will recognize this place as Warung Serabi Bandung 101, because 101 is their number address from Jl. Dewi Sri 101. It's really crowdead in here and popular. I think I'm going to order ovomaltine later and tell you how's the taste

I really addicted with ovomaltine so much :d
Not interested with Serabi?
They have another menu like Roti Bakar and Pisang bakar, jagung Serut, and mee
I love to ordering Ice tea tarik in here






I really really love the cheese sooo much



Have a good eating!
Ikkeru

Waroeng Soerabi Bandoeng 101
Jl. Dewi Sri 101
Kuta, Bali 
Indonesia
Monday-Sunday      :  04.00 PM - 01.00 AM
Phone                    :  +62 831 1450 3400
Facebook & Twitter Page   


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram