SURABAYA AITAKATTA!

1:23 AM







Hi! 
This post was dedicated for Surabaya! I just wanna say that i really really happy for going to Surabaya hehehe even though i was penniless and doesn't have enough time to meet with all of my friends.

I finally went to Surabaya! but only for 5 days T.T 
5 days is really short for me!

What I did on my short holidays is visiting my friends and of course I want to try Yoshinoya! It's now opening in Surabaya which it really makes me kepo for a whole month lol
So when I just arrived in Surabaya, I meet with my friend and tasted so many foods lol

I actually gained 3kilos when I'm in Surabaya T.T looks like my 2 month diet plan is just over only in 5 days wtf










This month Chinese people are celebrated Chinese New Year that is held on February 19. Which is the mall will be crowded with barongsai and many promos. The mall was really full of people watching barongsai or even hunted for a discount. Which is really made my dizzy (can't stand with the crowd)


BUT!


because I finally meet with my friends and finally could stepped my feet in Surabaya, Like in Angels and Airwaves song.







 No, I, I will not surrender!











So i finally could saw the barongsai in the front ^^ at least it's more better than looking on the back hehe. Also i'm really short and I think I would ended up watching asses everywhere lol









Hey yo Jason
Say somethin' to her
Holla at her


*brb digebuk massa*










And finally, I could took a photos! I still remember that I don't like barongsai when i'm still a child because it looks huge and scary lol

Hehe 


Hehe


I couldn't tell if i'm happy because i could met barongsai or because i'm in Surabaya wtf
and that what's happened in Galaxy Mall.










While you could met this man in Tunjungan Plaza. He gives me a candies! and I won't eat it forever lol.


If Galaxy Mall is crowdead, Tunjungan plaza is more more more deadly crowded. I can't breathe in here, and you should surrender when you really want to watch the barongsai. Because you can't. the barongsai are walking from ground floor to the highest floor. Which it's really tiring (tunjungan plaza is really big, it has approximately 5th stories (?) like 5th floor lol I couldn't tell in English T.T)








And you'll meet them even when you're on sleep lol
I met barongsai when I went to nanny's pavilion!






and them hehe
For you who doesn't know that I'm really short, here's my proof lol.
They gave me a voucher for Nanny's pavilion.








And I shouldn't missed Taiwan Street Snack when I visited here, actually i was inlove with shihlin before but Shihlin is now really expensive and didn't taste good anymore so I prefer chubby now. You'll get XL crispy chicken for only IDR 25. Happy!







And That's how I spend my first day in Surabaya, I might really boring hehe. I'm actually really tired on that day because I just arrived in Surabaya on 10 a.m and meeting my friend for 12 hours straight .-.

I even put a sticker on my friend's eyes because I don't want you to see my friends face because they're more stunning than me wtf

have a happy happy day!
ikkeru van dersen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram