Let me tell you the differences between Balinese script and Javanesescript, in my style!

11:32 PM

This was happened long time ago actually
This is was when i was bored at my class and wrote some random words in balinese script










Seriously guys i'm not lying, this is balinese alphabet. I tell you later
almost 9 weeks ago I got a comments, which it's also from Indonesia that I thought he does not know what's the differences









if you're curious what's the difference between Balinese script and Javanese script
Now I tell you!








Oh but I forgot to ask you first about Balinese script, maybe some of you don't know what it is. For me as Indonesian but half Japanese and half European lol. We called it hanacaraka. Why I said that?

because we does not know what's the different name of that 
bleah

and after i know that the name is "aksara jawa" I keep calling it "hanacaraka" it's sounds fancy hahaha
sorry for always saying "hahaha" even thought it's not funny
I thought we're friends, so just bear with it bleah







This one is the Balinese Script or we said Aksara Bali. Actually I didn't get this lesson so I can't explain it to you. My friends even speechless to teach me this one.
So I give you the link for the wiki here 








So we're Indonesian but we did not really using hanacaraka really frequently. Last time I got Javanese lesson is when i was in Junior high but later I only get normal Indonesian.

I think learning hanacaraka was really hard for me, honestly the most greatest mark that I have was 45/100

while I got 90/100 for Japanese,
80/100 for Indonesian
and 100/100 for english lol

Don't judge me I didn't like Indonesia just because I didn't get a good mark. But you should consider that because you stay in Indonesia you won't get an easy lesson for Indonesian. But we'll get easy English and Other language because we're learning about their language. We can speak Indonesian or Javanese or other local language, but we might get difficulties when we're going to learn seriously.

I even still have grammar problems when I speak or write in English even though I got a 100 lol
But because of that we're learning to be more better than before #ceileh #mimpiapeneng #galauquotesmingguini

I think that Javanese Script and Balinese Script are from the same source but they modified the Balinese Script to make it look different. SO, we have to read it clearly to notice if it's Balinese or Javanese. 

Are you interested with the script? I prefer to learn the language first :D

This post is not really complete yet, I'm really sorry for not helping you to get more information


Happy Saturday night!
Ikkeru

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi dear, thank you for the follow, I love your blog and I followed you back!
    xoxo
    www.chaneldea.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much! your comment really made my day T.T

      Delete

Instagram Follow on Instagram