Lippo Mall Chinese food Festival 2015

2:28 AM

Finally I didn't miss this event! I actually really want to go here but I always have so much to do and finally I could went here last night with my friends! 











But actually the place was really boring, the variety of the food are not to much and I think it's really expensive for food festival. But of course there will be a stall that serve a cheap one but has a good quality.



I really took a lot of time to choose what to eat and finally I found a hainanese chicken rice stall. I'm really starving on that day so I really want something that could make me full so I choose hainanese! 








This hainan was quite similar like what I eat in chinatown singapore. It also cost only IDR 25 which it's the most cheapest hainanese rice chicken that I ever eat in Indonesia. Usually it cost above IDR 35. bytheway if you couldn't go to the food festival but really want to try this hainan, I'll give you their contact below






My friend ordered Tom Yam Soup but it served in a small bowl, I think it cost approximately from IDR 25-30 forgot how much the price. The taste was nothing special for me





And got a dimsum for IDR 20, i'd rather buy it in dimsum manan e because it's more cheaper lol







I kinda bit sad because the variation of the food are really little and I couldn't see something "wow" in here but the hainan rice chicken is good

Also there are sushi qombi in here and you could buy everthing about durian like ice durian or pancake durian in here

I bought 2pieces of pancake durian for IDR 25 ^^













Then I went to the Starbucks to try the Green tea opera, It's good and not to sweetlovely but i'd rather avoid a cake for a while. I have to do diet since I gained 5 kilos after i went to Surabaya T.T








Because I never looks pretty when I did a selfie, I think this pose are more suitable for me lol :P By the way don't forget that the food festival will ended on the March 1st!


Nasi Ayam Hainan "WR KEDIRI"
Jl. Kediri No. 24 (In front of Ayam Malioboro)
Tuban, Kuta 
Indonesia





You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram