Spotted Beard Papa's on Ngurah Rai's domestic airport!

7:38 PM




After a long time waiting for my time, I finally got a chance for going back to Surabaya! But of course, I don't have enough time for holiday :( I only got 3 days for my short holiday

3 days is better than not going to Surabaya at all :D I think it's been 4-6 month for not visiting Surabaya

missed my friends and Surabaya so much:'D 







I really love the domestic airport in Bali, it's still new and clean. It even has so many food and leisure while usually you only find them in the international airport. I might spend my time for a long time in here later hehe





This is the place where you could find the people who arrived at the domestic airport. Even though I'm really happy with the new building, sometimes I just worried that the people won't take care of it :( 








If you talking about the food here, of course, there are so many foods here such as my kopi o, pod, gogo franks, even pizza hut is going to open soon! Will the person have time to eat? If your flight is delayed of course you have the time but if it's not, maybe you only have time to eat snacks. I 
always arrived at the airport on time, so I never have time to had breakfast/lunch/dinner. and I just found beard papa's hehe









this international chain is kinda popular in my timeline. To be honest, I really have no idea what this store was from Japan and their first store is from Osaka in the year 1999. When I was there I didn't see Beard Papa's so I thought it's from Taiwanese lol. Their slogan about "fresh and natural cream puffs" are quite amusing. They filled each crunchy puff with whipped cream custard every time an order is placed. This is why they said that the cream is fresh, I could even saw how they filled the puffs. Here they don't have too many custards, it's only green tea, strawberry, chocolate, vanilla, and others. They also have another menu such as coronet and eclair.





of course, if it's about the snack, I never missed it. My favorite snack is beard papa's cream puff, especially the green tea cream one. The custard was really cold which it's really good for me (but I saw on their website that it should be hot) But I prefer the cold one hehe
You don't have to fly to Japan if you wanted Japanese puffs lol. You could find almost 14 outlets of Beard Papas in Jakarta.






The puff was a bit crispy and while you eat it you could taste the creamy custard inside. It blends well!
It's cost IDR 18! While you could get approximately IDR 12 in Jakarta. The price is reasonable for me. The service was good, they really friendly to me which it didn't ruin my mood in the morningheart04
I really wish I could buy it outside the airport because we couldn't go inside if you aren't the airport passenger. 





Now, I could wait for my flight and had good snacksconfident

Happy traveling!
ikkeru




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wah Someday i wish I could go to Bali =)
    look so beautiful that place!
    www.tomntins.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should come here! I won't mind to giving you a tour later ^^

      Delete

Instagram Follow on Instagram