Surabaya Nihon Matsuri 2k15 Lenmarc, Surabaya

1:17 AM





Hello! This post was actually happened last week when I visited Surabaya for Surabaya Nihon Matsuri In Lenmarc! I went here with koko because he's the only one that doesn't busy while my friend are really busy with their things. There will be so much activities that was happen there such as origami demo, furoshiki, shodou, and many more. 








For you who forget who's koko is (but i guess you doesn't want to know it lol) Actually Koko does not really interested with Japanese things but I keep asking him to join me, but does friends always come when we need a help wtf

Sorry koko!






Before I went to the matsuri I took a lot of photos with the cosplayer near the information desk, but it went out blurry :( because this is my first time and I really afraid with the strangers lol. Koko took the photos really slowly so I kinda embarassed with people who looking at me and I keep moving my body so it looks blurry. I dunno why i'm feeling really nervous >< 

But if only i don't feel nervous, I will have so many photos with the cosplayer 
:(

why me why lol







Actually I don't really know where's the entrace, but if you seen this gate you know this one is the main gate. I think this gate is called torii. It's really crowdead in here and I keep meeting my old friend but as a typical forever alone person. There are no one who recognize me -_- god i think i really am an invisible woman wtf







I only went here for watching a tea ceremony or Chanoyu in here (This is where I could get a free tea lololo) Sensei and another participant were preparing the tea. Their yukata are cute, I wish I could wear that too hehe
By the way I just collected some of information that Tea was first introduced to Japan from China in the 8th century. On that era tea was known as a medicine rather than as beverages. The one who made Chanoyu into Japanese Culture is Sen no Rikyuu, a citizen of Sakai in Osaka. 






Chanoyu or The Japanese tea Ceremony is a Japanese cultural activity that is really famous with its manner in which it performed and the art of its performance. It also known as Chadou or Sadou in Japanese. Chanoyu is a gatherings with some of their friends, eating and drinking together, being apart for a while with their real activities, and spending the times for relaxing their mind with a good environment beside them. This ceremony to me is really confusing but interesting. I really watch it seriously but I ended forgot of what they did lol.











After the demo are over, I visiting the stalls looking for the food. But i didn't see much of foods that looks amusing except from papaya so I kinda sad. Because doing activities without doing a food-selfies are so not me I decided to bought takoyaki and onigiri. the takoyaki was not well-cooked so it's really not good :(













I really wish there will be a matsuri that looks like we're in Japan but maybe it'll spend a lot of money lol. It was totally interesting to see the demo and of course meeting old friends ^^







btw Unitomo also held a matsurin on March 15th! who's coming? I really want to go to yukata photobooth and rakugo! But I might be in Bali on that day :(


Have fun~ 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram