My dream

10:05 PM

Ever since I stop dreaming, I feel lost
I stop dreaming since I was in Junior High
My dream never came true. I was a child at that time
It hurts me so much that I think I do not have to dream anymore
I keep moving, walking to something that I don't even know why I should walk
Grabbed the chance that I could get, I did all the chance that I got without feeling like I wanna do it. But somehow i'm so good with this


Till now
I still have no dream
I have nowhere to go
Feeling lost whenever people near me tell about their dream
What I could get till now is flexibility

Is it bad to not have a dream?
Is it bad to have a dream?

bad and good, only society could tell

If society tells me I'm bad, what should I do?

If I don't listen to society does everything that I did becoming bad?\


Ikkel




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram