currently weak right now

12:09 AM

I made this post to make a statement that I'm feeling lost in myself, I can't find the answer that I want to find.

Seems like grass always greener on the other side always been true, there will be some people who've been jealous of my life. I might think that a person's life is way happier than me.

I'm totally not a person who could write a long sentence about how I feel today, one thing that I could tell, a word of despair is the best word that could be representing how do I feel lately.

I think when you're at a point where tough things kick me, I feel like my eyes are getting wider and wider in everything. I'm hoping that this is the process to get to a happy life.
I know one day I might doubt what I said. "Does happy life does exist?"

the answer is what you think.

stop comparing your life to people
stop dreaming about the perfect life
stop thinking about what other people think about me
stop saving lots of hatred and revenge towards people

do you think if you stop doing those things your life will be better?



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Think u only currently pms... Take it easy ikkel cantiq, everything gonna be 👌

    ReplyDelete

Instagram Follow on Instagram