Currently trying to watch anime again

12:00 AM

Lately, I kinda have free time for myself, it feels better than before and I tried to read English novels since my English getting mixed up with Japanese.


And enjoying watching Jojo bizarre adventure, my favorite is diamond is unbreakable
I like the story, their opening song, and the characters.



The story about Morioh city where live Josuke Higashikata, an illegitimate child of Jotaro Joestar (from part 2) The part of Morioh landmark explanation was interesting. I paused it, read it and then play 
Josuke and his friends searching the culprits of their beloved Morioh city from homicides.

The last opening (Great Days) is my favorite because it keeps stuck in my head.and how they made a backward version of it was sooo kakkoiii

 I keep watching until I spent too much time watching lol. I really like it and I feel like why it ended fast (but if it has long episode I will get bored either lol)

I almost watch all of the stories but I kinda get bored in stardust crusader (i can't stand for a long episode) So I skipped it and go to part 4. Their opening and ending song is cool and I enjoyed listening to it. The villain was too evil to me that made the story is interesting. OH and also the characters expression was too much so I can't help but laughing lol

There's part 5 airing now in Japan, but I feel lost after watching all of part 4 so I don't know if I could move on from part 5

But it seems like episode 1 was cool (i watched it)



Which part of JOJO do you like?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram