My winter holiday

12:09 AM

As a language student in Tokyo, I’m currently on 冬休み or which I could say winter vacation. My friends went skiing places, they traveling to the north such as Aomori, Hokkaido, or Nikko for the nearest place from Tokyo


Some of my friends went to Kyoto, Fukuoka, or Okinawa for a warm winter

For me, I’d prefer to have part-time because this is the only way you could work 40 hours per week while usually you only could work 28hours per week which is 4 hours per day
I would rather get lots of money for my new makeups rather going to somewhere lately
It’s all about choices though. I’m too broke for trips

But it’s going to end soon

Next week I will get my last course and will be my 2nd year in Tokyo
Where do I’m gonna walk after this?





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram