Warung Kecil Sanur

1:29 AM

There are so many new cafes in Bali that has attracted so many tourist or even us, the balinesian, or exactly the non-nationality immigrant wtf. It does confusing to choose one of many restaurants in Bali, or exactly the best but not really expensive. Bali may have so many restaurants, but only few of them is cheap but has a good ambiance

If I said about the price, how much do you think the most expensive food but worth it?

For me, I won't spend more than IDR 70 for food, because I don't wanna spend my money only for eating. Everything should be balance so you could live enough. But If I could, it would be interesting for eating cheaper but you get what you want.

But back to my main topic, it is hard to find cheap meal but with a great ambiance. You might thought that "It's OK we only need to eat until stuffed" but for me, I need a food that could satisfy my feelings and my tummy. If you could get both, why we need one? smile

I keep searching about the cheapest food so people who read this still can find a best place to hanging out but still thinking about budget. If you still think that this is expensive, I'm really sorry but I already tried my best wink











I usually searching a new place in the Seminyak and Kuta, so I think I might search it in another place to get another best place. We (me and my friends) decided to go to Sanur. I never eating in Sanur before, except The Porch and bought ice cream in the Massimo.

And what I got in the tripadvisor is Warung Kecil. It is located in Sanur, to get there you should went to the small alley. I didn't took the restaurant interior because it's really dark and I only bring Iphone so the picture didn't satisfy enough. 





Did some of you ever heard this restaurant before? It may be small, but it is popular for tourist. I can say that because the place was full with overseas tourist. There might be 3 reason that I get why this place are popular:

one is, the place is cozy and serve a great Indonesian or International menu
two is, how friendly the waiter in here
and three, because they want to see mesmile

nah, actually they might be unlucky to see me and my friends because we're so loud.


I give my apology. wtf








The most specialty in this place is Nasi Campur because so many people went here to order the rice.
There are 2 optional of rice in here, White rice or Nasi Merah (red rice/brown rice? I thought it's brown but some people said that brown rice is like bulled rice but i still think that it's brown rice). Nasi Campur in here are tasty and still fresh and the portion are enough for me.

But just remembering you that the price is depend on what you get, If you wanted the cheapest one just try what my friends choose. It cost only IDR 23 and it's called paket B on the receipt.







Surprisingly, even thought this place called warung. You also could find Western food in here. We ordered one of Breakfast menu, egg style for IDR 20. Funnily the waiter will ask "Which style do you want for your egg? Poached, boiled, or blablabla" and I just...

"Just give me normal Indonesian style, telur dadar" hahahaha I'm so unprofessional :"""D






Then, let's go to the Western lunch. We talked to the waiter what's the most popular western food in here? and he said that Chicken Rucola are the most popular one. So we ordered that for IDR 33

The taste was quite different like what I usually ate because the panini are containing rucola, chicken, cheese, mayo, and pesto.
It taste delicious but I still love the BLT. For you who does not like vegetables, I suggest you for not buying this one because it's also taste like vegetables. The salad even a bit bitter, I was the only one who eat the vegetables lol

but IDR 33 for this one? it's worth it, really.






Back to the most lovely things in the world. "BACON"
I really really really inlove with bacon, even thought it's from pork or beef as long as its bacon, no one could separate it and my tummy wtf

I ordered the bacon BLT Panini, just a normal Bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese for IDR 33 same like Chicken Rucola and the taste? puurrrrrrrfect

What I like in this sandwich is because the panini are crunchy and soft in my mouth, same like Chicken Rucola






This is Asian Noodle soup from special diner that available from 5:30 PM. We ordered for IDR 35. It's containing noodle in curry soup with egg, fresh bean sprout, coriander leaves, and shrimp. I think this one is taste like Thailand's curry because it's bit sour. I never thought that we could eat Curry with noodles, well it's not rare in Japan but I never it with thailand's style curry.

This is the most delicious food that I eat in here, but well I still love my BLT. But I like the soup taste.










Last but not least, we ordered Lime Pie for IDR 25, I think everyday the cake will be different because in Trip advisor people talking about carrot cake but I only found this cake and creme brulee.

By the way, we eat this cake in such a honorable way











did you get what I mean? lololo
oh and the taste was like a lime, its sour
and we put the toblerone chocolate with the cake and it blend smoothly.












We spend IDR 223 for 5 person! happy? yes we are and you can't forget that the price is already with tax! woohoo!pig

For the non-Indonesian person you might don't know what's the name of Warung Kecil. If I translate it to english it would be "Small Restaurant" I can't explain warung in the right meaning, but Warung is a place like restaurant but the place was kinda small and not really majestic like restaurant name. We could call it warung if someone opened their small stall in the street or else.

That's what I call about warung. But warung in this context should be the person who sold food or drink not anything else. It might named warung, but actually it does not look like warung at all! The place also has a wifi in here. luckydelicious

What I love of this place is because the taste, fresh, and eco-friendly! I found the people who take away the food will be packed without plastic bags. The room in this place might be small but the interior with mini library on the wall is making the place looks good. 

It's cheap but still classy, we will be happy to be back again.

Warung Kecil
Jalan Duyung No.1
Sanur, Bali 
Indonesia
Monday-Sunday      :  08:00 AM - 09:30 PM
Phone                    :  +62 361 202 0002
go to their facebook's page














You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Wow delicious post!!!
    would you like to follow each other? let me know...I always follow back.
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your visit!!!
      I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin!!!
      Have a nice day! and my like in bloglovin for your post too!!!:)))

      Delete
  2. Great photos !

    http://tinkerbelloflaka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram Follow on Instagram