Nalu Bowls

11:28 AM

Hello!
I should have posted it sooner but unfortunately something happened and it was deleted. I almost deleted all of my photos on November so I have to search and search my file and I just got few of them. Bummer!







Anyway last month I went to Nalu bowls. It was quite famous especially when it's on summer season. November should be rainy season but it ended up to be the most hot weather lol. Their first store located in SingleFin and it's really far from my house. But finally they have their second store in Seminyak. It's almost near my house hehe so happy. People usually order from gojek but I don't really like to stay at home so I decided to go to the place.







When I reached the place, it was really small just like a bar and no one went there. I though that I was the first customer lol but lately I just realized that you could go inside. I saw so many gojek driver. I asked what was the favorite dish in here and they said Mavericks, Uluwatu, and Macaroni is the most favorite dish. 





I bought Macaronis for IDR 50, It has papaya manggo, dragon fruit, pineapple, strawberry, apple juice blended in one pieces. I can't say how was the taste. It's icy but it's good. Oh don't forget about the granola inside! it looks like cereal or oatmeal on photos but it's different! The price range starts from IDR 50 so this is the cheapest in here





My friend ordered Uluwatu, this dish consist of dragon fruit, banana, papaya, raspberry, apple juice. It cost IDR 65

Of course you have to pay more for the additional fruits
I put additional Banana and Strawberry, each of them cost IDR 5 
and my friend puts extra mango for IDR 5. The additional starts from IDR 5-10
If you did not put any additional it won't be the same like the photos that you saw on Instagram lol
Anyway, I really likes to come again on summer next year! i feel sho refreshed and it looks good for diet hehe

Happy sunday!
ikkel


Nalu Bowls
Jl Drupadi 1 2A 
Seminyak, Bali 
Indonesia
Monday-Sunday      :  7:30 AM - 06:00 PM
Phone                    :  +62 8123 660 9776
Email                     : nalubowls@gmail.com
 Website |Instagram | Facebook








You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram