Jala Food Court

9:20 PM

Oh i never tough December are going to end soon. So many sad things happened on this month and I just think why it should not over soon? But December should be a wonderful month for me, because it's christmas! but it does not feel like chrismas in bali



I should have christmas party next year lol
Anyway, I went to Jala Food Court last week. I'm so excited to go to this place was because they have crispy chicken the taiwanese street snack! 


So me and my friends decided for why not having a dinner in here. 



I bought this grilled chicken for IDR 20 but it was overcooked so I don't taste the chicken at all. But i love their sweet sambal, In the end i did not eat it because it taste bitter in my tongue.







My friends ordered fried rice and veggie tofu, they said it taste so-so. I think the price approximately IDR 20





I kinda feel sad for did not get a good dinner, but I still love for eating the crispy chicken, It taste same like in Surabaya but I think i need curry seasoning lol. Overal I love the crispy chicken! FYI, jala located in Jl, Tukad Yeh aya No 69, Bali. It located near renon



















You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. these are great pictures ^^

    www.heykasumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post.
    Best Food Truck In LA

    ReplyDelete
  3. New web site is looking good. Thanks for the great effort.
    Los Angeles Catering

    ReplyDelete
  4. Food Trucks In Los Angeles It is imperative that we read thread post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing

    ReplyDelete

Instagram Follow on Instagram