I finally in.. BANGKOK! part 1, I spotted food

11:58 PM



FINALLY I'M IN...........



















Indonesia

















while writing this post...

huhuhu











Finally, I write this post, I'm sorry for giving you a late post but I haven't posted anything about traveling and I keep doubting that my blog site is about traveling 
(I keep thinking that I shud change it to sleepinginasuitcase.blogspot.com lol) 

This post is so so so late even I forgot to post. But This post is about what I did in Thailand, I visited Thailand for only 3 days. But 3 days does make my day!

There are so many photos in Thailand but there's only a few of me lol.

I went to Thailand one year ago with my family, without any acknowledgment. I only walk walk and walk without knowing where I walk. Luckily my sister knew about Bangkok since this was her second time. She even had a friend to accompany us. 

I only had millos my teddy bear to accompany me...
and I put him in my suitcase...





What I can say about the city is that Bangkok is always crowdead, macet. I always compare that to Jakarta. But They are both different city so both of them have their own style. But the words "crowdead" always been both of their professionalism lol.

Today I compile my photos of their street food. Actually, they have so many great street food which always made me hungry. They even have PORK! I have never been happier. It's really rare to find street food that contains Pork in Java. But luckily Bali still has their pork satay hehe. #ngomongopo

But even though I love pork, I'd rather stay healthy so I usually eat less meat (I said less lo ya didn't eat at all) 

But when I spotted pork in here, I can't resist anymore...










This is Pork skewers or moo ping (หมูปิ้ง) it's different like Balinese sate babi, It's bit sweet but tasty. I eat with sticky rice and it blends well!

What I think about Thailand's preferable taste is like they prefer in something sour (such as tom yum) while Indonesian taste is bit bold (like babi guling or the taste of coconut milk in masakan padang)

so whenever I'm eating about something sour I keep telling "oh it's like Thailand's food!" haha 
but if I'm wrong so sorry for making rumors, I hope I didn't get caught because I wrote about sour and bold things

If I didn't write a post on my blog again maybe there is someone who tries to catch me because of this.








This is heaven...

I even thinking about Rupert Brooke's poem, the soldier but I change it 

If I should die to think only this of me:
That's there some corner of street food
that is forever Bangkok, there shall be
In that rich foods, I might have died
Oh I might have died
In the land of food

Oh wait, I didn't read it like a poem, but I sing it like a song. 
I might not get a job in poet's industry next time :(







I bought so many of them. I bought the squid and it's really hard to eat! but it still good though, I love squid! The food is like what I usually bought when I was still on Elementary but it's cheaper and different quality, they even had different sauce! 










They're using "special Thailand's super" sauce...
I said that because I don't know what is that... All I know is that the sauce was sour, spicy, and delicious.
Only that, Thank you, Arigatou.

Oh ya if you're asking about the price it cost approximately THB 8-18 which cost approximately started from IDR 3 to 6 for one stick of sausage and else
cheap, isn't it? it is lah ya! pokoknya cheap!








You also could find pad thai or anything else. But I didn't spot the creepy insect's on skewers and feels lucky because of that ><
Because I don't know If I found it I shall try or not, I don't wanna stop writing of food because of traumatic or becomes an insect eater. 

changing my blog to 'travelerandinsecteaterinthesuitcase' lololo

"you starve, you eat, you thirst, you drink"
This is the happiest things in my life, you get starving you could search it and when you need a drink you might found it everywhere also

ahhhhh this is totally heaven
By the way, those cart was servings drink and it cost (i forgot but maybe IDR 10 just maybe)
they have Thailand milk tea and else, what's so identical with Thailand is their ice. It has a lot of ice! but you could reduce the ice if you dislike too much ice 
but only if you know Thailand's language muahahaha *evil laugh*







Or maybe you could drink this one! this one is orange taste and really really taste fresh. 


I love Thailand mukyaaaaaa ><







spotted Shibuya 19 while I walk!
But I don't know what's inside huhu







So I keep walking and walking till I found a little temple, the temple was kinda small and looks like arca with a statue in the inside (if you don't understand you could saw the picture) I'm sorry I just don't know how to say, but is it same like altar?

The people who walk really fast because of work or maybe any other business slow their movement and stop in the temple then pray.
That makes me touched, I think it's really great to walk in your busy day then you stopped by to pray or saying hello when you walk again 







The people could buy the flower for the tribute, you could place it and pray 






So happy to spot this in Thailand!
Well, that day we only went to MBK and Platinum to buy some clothes or souvenirs.
I didn't take any photos but It is fun to shopping there, the seller is good to me they even thought I was from Thailand
I feel happy hehe
I just feel happy if I went to some country and they thought I was from there. It feels good
are you never feel that way?








Had time to eat Som Tam, the taste was a little bit like rujak Kuah pindang in Bali but it's different. How should I call it? Som Tam is a green papaya salad that has a taste like sour, bit salty, spicy and using fish soup for the dressing. Because this is using green papaya it does not taste sweet at all, in fact, it's a bit spicy. This is the most common Bangkok street food dishes. It now has their popularity among the tourist (included my sister, she loves it so much).










“Getting lost is not fatal. Almost every time, it will make your world.” ― Julien Smith





This is what I get in Thailand from walking to nowhere, I don't know their language and else. It's only my face that looks like Thai Girl
It's a good idea to get lost, so you could make your life unpredictable and fun. If you could make your life happier, why you have to be serious? 
#this-only-valid-on-holiday i repeat again #this-only-valid-on-holiday

just make sure you know how to going home
ikkeru

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram