Udon Seimen Syokurakuen

12:10 AM

Hey guys! It's been a long time for not reviewing food! Well usually I always eating outside but because of so many things happening lately, I usually ended up staying at home doing nothing. (Actually, I feel like gaining weight more so I ended up afraid for eating too much lol) (Kalau diindoin artinya wa gembrot banget)

I've been looking on my album gallery and there are so many foods that I haven't posted to my blog,








Still in this year, but quite a long time ago I went to this place, This place is located in Kuta Lippo Mall. 

It It looks simple when you see it outside, But when you go in it's really huge but I saw no one and it's really quiet. I went there at noon so I guess people already had their lunch. I browsed this place a lot and I think you could find this place in Jakarta.

They serve many kinds of food such as Udon, sake, Sushi, Soba, donburi, and many else. But of course, because it said 'Udon' I have to try their udon right.









I'm ordering zaru udon on that day because it was summer on that day (zaru udon is cold udon). It cost IDR 40 and I think it's enough for my portion. (I eat little)





Yaki Udon for IDR 45,



You could see that I still took a lot of photos while he already ate his food lol. I wonder if he still wants to have lunch with me.





This Gunkan Moriawase cost IDR 20





And Tamago maki cost IDR 32 for 2 pcs. We're Tamago lovers lol Japanese Tamago is sweet. Indonesian people usually have a saltier taste. I love both! But recently I learned that Eggs has approximately 150 calories. So I think I'm going to avoid egg lol

But I could cheat once a week, couldn't I?









I miss family mart so much! I went to papaya and sushi kiosk for onigiri but the taste so different than I had in Japan (yaiyalah) When I saw the menu that they serve onigiri I finally try their Sake Mayo Onigiri (Salmon mayo) for IDR 15. They do not have Tuna Mayo :(
But I really love their onigiri! totally recommended hehe2

About drink, I only ordered Ocha because I hate sweet! I paid IDR 10
By the way, the price does not include a 10% Tax and a 5% service charge. Would gladly to come to visit again




I'm in heaven
ikkel


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram