The Harvest Pattisier & Chocolatier Sunset Road Bali

9:57 PM

Hi guys! I'm so happy that Bali is now raining! after 2 month waiting for rain lol. The weather is now better than last month. It was so hot on November but now it's slightly cold. About 28 degrees at night. Now I could sleep peacefully now without getting hot lol. 

Anyway! it's been a long time for not posting any food on my instagram. I just feel like really moody lately and plus, my wifi connection becomes worse. Perfect. There are so many pictures that i have not posted and it became useless on my laptop lol. I even forgot when i ever eat that place wtf 





Moving on! Almost all of my friends birthday are on December! Thir is really frustrating for me because I have to think what I have to buy for my friends. I really bad at choosing any present lol
But if it's about birthday cake, me and my friends usually bought it at Harvest.

before we buy, we inspect first lololol



We're inspecting the cake first then we'll think what we want to buy lol. I even bought cronuts for my snack at home lol *diet mode: off*

By the way, my favorite is Vanila cronut and it cost IDR 25!



This Oreo cheese cake cost IDR 28. The shape does not pleased me really well lol. You could see the strawberry does not looks beautiful. Even though the look does not really good, it does has a good taste. I don't wanna eat that much because i feel enough to eat on this portion lol.








This Choco Cheese Cake cost IDR 28, You could tell the macaroon's color are out of the way lol. 
It taste like a normal chocolate cheese cake but it does not really sweet which I really likes it! (but maybe they should change the macaroon's color lol)










Two people, three beverages. LOL
Maybe if I complaining about gained weight you have to remind me about this post wtf
both green tea and faluda are sweet which you have to make your special request to them to make it less sweet. But it's only for you who's really strict with sweet!

Frozen Green Tea IDR 35
Ice Lemon Tea IDR 25
Faluda  IDR 38







Oh well, I wonder why the food are not really elegant. The store has a really elegant's design which it's the cake also has something that will impressed the eater right? (I hope the eater means a word because it looks cool lol)

By the way the food on the left is Quiche Lorainne for IDR 14, it's good!

Happy December fellas! I still inlove with this month
ikkery pamyu pamyu

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram