What i had today

12:55 PM

I just had a light snack from famima and i don't think i'm not a fan


i'm not a type who's picky about food but that made me think i have no favorite food at all. When i just don't like the food i will try to eat it everyday till i get used to it. One of the example is when i was not a fan with natto. Everyday i keep ate natto till i get used to it. Because i am used with eating natto, i becoming to like it. I could eat it without rice too *proud*

But lately i feel like it's wrong for me to not being picky (i know you might think differently, but because of my mental state i feel like it's wrong) Every time people asking me what is my favorite food i will say, "i could eat many kinds of food" I know this is complicated, but my mind is full of complicated things that i can't even answer either lol.

So i kinda curious about my feelings when i ate food so i wanna describe how was the food. it's not like i hate it, but i'm just think i'm not a fan

Because i keep taking pictures but never upload it to the blog so let me try from today about what i eat

Famima currently has a new type of Nikuman a.k.a BAKPAO for indonesian language. i'm a big fan for pizzaman rather than nikuman actually. But i enjoyed bakpao







Mentai man, i forgot what's the complete name. i don't really like onigiri mentai nor this mentai man. The only mentai that i like is from Sushi Tei. Their mentai sushi was so good




鳥つくね串

My chinese friend keep eating this and it smells so good. After a month smelling this food without buying it i decided to buy it lol

For me this food taste weird and i think i won't buy it in such a long time. I'm not a fan with tsukune either.

Even i don't really like it i still eat it lol
Are you a big fan with mentai and tsukune? or should the make mentai tsukune and should i try when they make it?

ikkel

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram