Imitation sushi lol sushi kawe desu!

2:18 AM

こんばんわ!
Today i deciding to taste ramen in bali! Because i can't stand with ramen so much especially it is really hard to find the best ramen after i taste the good one in tokyo ( ゚д゚)







After a long search in internet i finally found a place that really near my uni. Sushi kawe, it's because not about imitation (baca: kw) it is because the restaurant has located in jalan kawe!

In the internet they said that the price is really affordable so i think this place is the right thing to go for me this week :D



Lihat Peta Lebih Besar



This is where you could find sushi Kawe, it is located near the pertamina on pulau kawe street
You could find it with google la, but most of it you still worth to ask people near there :P



I wish i could get a great ramen today, because i always wandering for a best ramen ( ゚д゚) and i know it's the hardest thing to get in outside Japan. BUT if you know about best ramen in bali, PLEASE tell me 



 the introduction of the menu lol translate them!
I ended up ordering ramen and tuna mayo, i think i've been inlove with tuna mayo's name wtf





Something that make me amazed, there are a lazy couch on the outside :D



For a few minutes my shoyu ramen has come! it's looks like ramen in naruto lol and it's cost IDR35
Actually there are chicken katsu cost IDR45 and you could change shoyu to miso ramen 

It has a good taste for Indonesian tongue (and the price actually) but i think i want a ramen that has a strong taste like in Japan
Somehow if you taste the soup more clearly, you could find that it's containing a lot onions but i think it still good
the noodles are yummy like a jelly :3
BUT for me if I really wanted a ramen (with-not-to-much-money) I think I could just go here.





And tuna mayo that i've been inlove with. I just love tuna mayo so much :D craving for IDR15



Oh and i having fun with line characters: the moon with afro hair ( ̄▽ ̄)

いただきましょう

If you gotta interest with the menu you could find it in the internet! they had a website and a facebook page!
I think it's great for it's price and I love to visit this place again 

But i think i should wandering for another ramen. Stay tune!


xxx
ikkeru




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram