Holidayayyy

1:04 AM



For 2 weeks waiting to be free










I finally freee!! ( ゚д゚)

Can't believe it being a sophomore is really strict, exams, studying, assignment and yes i have my own part time job which is no time to do anything 

Let me do my double scream ( ゚д゚)

Maybe you could see i just got my short holiday 








No not yet, this photo is so last year (T_T) 
I didn't go anywhere yet even on beach







my friend said that chat time will give us their promo buy one get one by kakao talk every TUESDAY .  So we went to galeria :D for free wtf








Ordering matcha tea latte but they said it's sold out. I think people who wants to go there SHOULD come really early even before the store is open wtf ( ̄▽ ̄)  seriously i miss my matcha tea latte

And because i think my hair is so good-not-drama-hair-day maybe i should take my pictures








And that's it! I really wants my hair back ( ゚д゚) 

Oh and bytheway







Wanna introduce you about indonesian food and i Had this on my lunch, nasi padang (^∇^)
For you that never taste it before, should taste it now! There are so much masakan padang opened in bali and i think they're have their own taste 

What will you do on your holiday at last? Gonna have a long deep sleep!



おやすみ〜
Ikkeru














You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram