Weeekly post! about my hair

2:59 AM

Hey guys~ 
Just wanna share the longest hair that i got recently


\


Yup, THAT was the longest hair that I've got and I always cut it again and again T^T
I wanna have long hair actually, But man Bali so hot and I think it would be simple if I cut short.

Well, my hair is not perfect, i have a deadly damaged hair because i always straightening my hair since Junior high school! you know- rebonding is the most popular things that the girls did on that year. Kinda regret for what I did for almost 4 years. My hair was growing pretty bad, looks like dreadlocks to me so I decided to stop it 2 years ago. Well, I went to salon and my stylist really did care about my hair. She told me to mask my hair at home twice a week. i did this for 2 years: Hair Mask, Hair Vitamin, Salon treatment. IT DID WORKS guys! 

My hair was a bit silky now and does not looks like dreadlocks anymore. I always thought that my hair will ended up like eddy gordo on Tekken 3 lol



ikemen of the day (?) you choose 


It's not wrong for which hair do you want, as long your hair is healthy.
Even though my hair becomes better I still have a really thick hair that makes me looks like lion. So I still using my hair straightener to make it neat.

Well, as long I still taking care my hair with vitamin it's still safe to use hair strengthener

#1 Shampoo

I just bought Tsubaki Shampoo and Conditioner when I was in Japan. It does have a good rating so I kinda interested.

But I think it's just same like regular shampoo, I love their smell though
I was using pantene before, maybe i would gladly change into tsubaki if it was sold in Indonesia. (online shop is too expensive) 

Lately I've been interested in Keratin product, I wonder if it really made our hair better. Keratin treatment in here cost approximately like IDR 2000 too expensive >< 

Keratase also expensive, Beauty also a pain for our wallet lol

#2 Hair Mask

I kinda don't care about which hair mask I used because their function almost for all product but lately I use Matrix Biolage mask.

#3 Vitamins

The most suitable hair vitamin for me is Rudy Hadisuwarno hair serum. It makes my hair neat and reduce the thickness of my hair. I think this one is the best vitamin that i ever used!



Man, can't believe I blabbed too much  
Ikkeru

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram