Surabaya Week 1

7:38 PM

Sup! It's really been a while!
If you're already following me on Instagram you'll see that i'm currently in Surabaya now for a holiday. I thought I would be staying in Surabaya only for one week but now i've been two weeks in here 

When was my last time in Surabaya? i think it's been 6 month ago? Surabaya has grown up quickly. So much cafe is spreading all over the city and of course- traffic jam is everywhere...
If only we have MRT so I would not end up stuck on the "macet" lol



#1 Our Bar




Yup, It happened because I celebrating my friend's belated birthday at 11 P.M. We does not know where to go because the Mall closed at 10 P.M so my friend which is the expert of Surabaya's night life suggested me to go here. Well, i don't really want to drink so I prefer to bought back ribs. This was cost IDR 140. Actually it tasted almost same like what I made with ms.Hills.

Well like it's name, this place is a bar #youdontsay. This place is quite good for hanging out with friends. Their services are good for me because the waiter so funny and friendly (but some people are too friendly lol, actually this is depends on what you think but i'm not too good at social so kinda don't know what to do when they tried to interact lol)
BTW they said to me that this place is the place to share smiles & laughs and make the people inside this place like a family. That's why they tried to be friendly guys!
blame to me that i'm not social enough :(


When you're here you supposed to drink! and have fun! If you found a weirdo girl who avoid to drink  and instead only bought food with lychee tea....

Maybe it's me

Kindly ask the waiter/waitress for recommended food! 

Our Bar
Jl. Emobong Cerme 17
Surabaya, East Java
Indonesia
Monday-Saturday      :  05:00 PM - 02:00 AM
Phone                    :  +62 88 1900 4264

#2 Swiss Bell-inn Room Service

Yup, i ordered their breakfast menu :




Sandwiches!
I actually forgot how much the price, the service was kinda slow. Waited this sandwich for an hour, I thought that the taste will be worth for one hour waiting but it's not.





Baileys is my favorite btw, because it taste like ice cream lol




#3 Zangrandi

My favorite place to eat Ice Cream when I was a child. I still don't know about gelato yet lol
I went to this place with my family in Galaxy Mall, kinda nostalgic. I forgot about the name of the ice cream lol but i really like it. 





Sadly, there are no baileys ice cream :(


#4 Sushi Tei

The reason I went here is because I wanna see Tunjungan Plaza's new building TP 5, They have Imax now! i'm so happy!

Usually I went here only for eating sushi but now i wanna try their bento!







Salmon Teriyaki Ju for IDR 70






Una Ju for IDR 150
I also ordered Chicken Katsu Ju but i forgot to take the picture. It cost for IDR 48


no one could defeated japanese food in Japan lol
I always ordering ocha because it's FREE~


#5 Moru Milk





Definitely the place that you should not forget! I tried their silky pudding and it taste so good, Taro and bubblegum are my favorites. I think I could eat 4 cups of their silky pudding on a day.




They have many kinds of milk shake with pudding inside, I picked greentea milk with original silky pudding insied (it taste original milk) I love their milk shake looks so colorful on eyes and taste good on my tongue. Just wanna tell you that you should try this!



Well, gotta noted the food on week 2 ASAP!
ikkeru









You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram