Dairy Queen Galaxy Mall

8:54 PM

October-March should be rainy season in Indonesia, I got some news from my friends that Jakarta and Surabaya already raining! But in Bali... It does not rain at all ( ͒˃̩̩⌂˂̩̩ ͒)

It was told that the weather in bali is about 24-34 Celsius. But for me it looks like 36 degrees! It does not moving on from summer season. It does rain someday but it only for 1-3 minutes wtf
I was using snapchat and it said that today's temperature is 33 degrees. It's really hot today and humid. Lemme describe you what's the bad thing about summer: my sweat feels sticky, even though you just took a bath. Just wait for 5... or maybe 1 minutes, you could feel your sticky sweat yuck.

It does not mean i hate summer.... i just hate that it's too hot! (maybe it still hate after all lol)  and sun is my freenemy. It makes my skin peeling and dry. 





ANYWAY, today i didn't blog for complaining the weather! yesterday i went to Dairy Queen Mall Bali Galeria.

So my friend so excited to try the upsidedown ice cream and because the weather are so hot and humid I think going out are the best options since I does not have Air Conditioner at home (I already have 2 fans at my house and it still freaking hot!) don't wanna stay in my house and took a shower every hour lol (fyi, i took shower 4times since i hate sticky sweat lol)



\


Of course the name is not upsidedown ice cream. It called blizzard!
We ordered Greentea chunk and Oreo Ovomaltine in reg i forgot how much the Oreo Ovomaltine but the greentea chunk cost IDR 36 before 10% tax. 






Hahahah, i have no idea why it does not spill. Anyway, i was hoping that december will be the best day ever!

Smell ya later!
ikkerly








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Follow on Instagram