I think i fall inlove

1:00 PM

Let me introduce you for my one and only best boyfriend in the world
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Curious?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.


KAY HERE I GO!

























hahaha don't you think he's ganteng?  
You should know that this shitty week has come, 
Exam Week

Let's scream with me!
EXAM WEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK


yeeesssss, for someone who loves to hibernating all day and never took class seriously must know how panic I was
It's not like because i can't do anything for exam, trust me i'm gonna graduate soon, at least this year :D
But the one that the most tired things as a lazy student is because i haven't do my assignment since last month and the deadline is just in a couple of days
oh no no no

I should have never doing movie marathon-ing, i should never took something so lightly, but i'm just a lazy student typical so I will going back to my sin all over again. hahahaha
hahahahaha
haha
ha
....

Seriously i wanna sleep again T.T
I never thought that the this three weeks holiday will end fastly.


so this is why!
Looking at him looks like my pain for having exam week and assignment hehe

but...
I just realized that she is a woman lol, i'm so broke
i got cheated by gender!
y u no fair #ngomongapa






by the way i forgot if I already say happy new year or not, even though new year is so last week
by the way if you're asking why i'm using my ninja mask, I got sick :D (i think i shud not giving a smile emoticon in here lol)

Becareful with this year's weather! I just got sore throat at the first day, then after two days i got problem with breathing, and coughing all day. 
Last but not least, I just got a cold 
what a great new year present!

So!
don't forget to stay healthy, at least you eating vegetables all day for avoiding constipate hahahaha
just make sure you care with your body!

I'm gonna off to doctor
ikkeru





You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Aw you are so cute.

    Www.tomntins.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable :)
    You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and for following! I'm following you back now on ”GFC”, and ”bloglovin (#2)”....and I clicked there on the "♥heart button" (below each post) on all your posts, to show my appreciation ;)
      Keep in touch sweetie! Hope you have a fabulous week<3

      x♥x♥

      "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




      Delete
  3. Aw! Thank you for your sweet comment dear ♥

    Want to Follow each other on GFC, Google+, and Bloglovin?
    Let Me Know If you follow me and i will follow back you, Just Comment on my blog post (:

    Thank You! ^^

    설 'Seol' ♥My Blog♥

    ReplyDelete

Instagram Follow on Instagram