Good morning B**ch! i mean beach!

7:00 AM

God Morning!
I finally got a school break for approximately 3 weeks but I really wish I could going to Surabaya soon. At least i could sleep all day lah ya, last week was really shitty for me.

I haven't posted something interesting lately, it's because i haven't went anywhere and now I'm really in a critical.. money..
Maybe I should doing some fashion or make up, but i just realized that i was no good at it..
Maybe I should try later :D

I hope you won't feeling sick for reading my makeup review because i'm no good at it haha
This photos was taken last year when beb visiting Bali, I'm so happy that she call me and make time so we could hangout while she really has a crowded schedule that day.






We visited the Beach!



like usual Balinese people lol 

did we look Japanese hahahaha *ngimpi*


 



We went to the beach at 5 a.m, we thought that we're late to see the sunrise. But finally I still can managed the time, this is my first time experience seeing the sunrise

Because I always woke up LATE :D hahahhahaa
what time I usually wakes up?

it's 9 a.m :D
because I have trouble at sleeping so I usually sleep at 5 a.m lol not a good time to sleep
But I wanted to make up this problem at sleeping, because my face looks trouble now. I even don't want to do selfie because my breakouts haha








We're taking camwho alot, sorry guys it's a habit
When you're in a place with the best light, we woman will took a lot of photos
For you who barely forgotten who I was, I'm a women! (even thought did not have a certain attitude like a normal woman) hahaha





The sky is a bit clear so we ended doing camho and bought some lumpia but I forgot to post the lumpia because I already ate it T.T

Happy holiday!
Ikkeru

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hi dear, like your blog. It is so lovely. I follow you, could you folllow back, pls:

    http://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog looks really nice, and that beach looks absolutely amazing :D
    followed you on bloglovin, if you find my blog interesting please follow back ^-^ (i write about travelling too)

    Lydia
    www.dinosaursarejjang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beach!! It must be so warm.
    Totally envy you
    You and your friend look so fresh <3
    Have fun during the school break

    Have a good day,
    Angel
    BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your photos, you are very beautiful, congratulations for your blog.
    I´m your new follower. I have a linky party international on my blog. It is to meet new blogs.
    Kisses from: redecoratelg.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram Follow on Instagram